I sat down here to get a blog fix and wasn't sure which category I should start checking first. There are so many to choose from and I listed out most of of them in my first post. It got me thinking about how overwhelming this whole Stepford journey is right now because there really aren't too many areas of my life that don't need to be overhauled. Hubs would probably disagree because he thinks I'm perfect but I pay him to say that. So here's my list of very vague life topics that I gots to get goin' on!
- Housekeeping - This includes the cleanliness of the house overall, laundry and dishes.
- Remodeling - We bought a house in July 2010 and still haven't finished upacking, let alone decorated or remodeled. My butt (fat as it may be) needs to get a move on!
- Organization - With a little one and a big one (I'm talking about my boys!), a house and job, there is alot that goes on in our tiny corner of the world. I feel like organizing our belongings and planning for things like meals will help organize our schedules by default.
- Weight - This is a big one... both my body and the goal. This will probably deserve a weekly post dedicated solely to this battle.
- Hobbies - I need to work on getting a life and doing things I enjoy. Two things I'd like to focus on are learning to use my pretty DSLR camera and becoming a crafting fool.